Corrugated Metal 24 X 48 Acoustic Mesh Ceiling Grid Tiles Drop Ceiling
1. Product name: Hook on type metal mesh ceiling 2. Color: Grey, RAL color available 3. Dimension: 300 x 300mm, custom made available 4. Surface finishing: Powder coated, PVDF spray coating 5. Material: Aluminum alloy / Galvanized steel 6. Thickness: 2.0mm, 2.5mm, 3.0mm, custom made available 7....Send Inquiry
1. Product name: Hook on type metal mesh ceiling
2. Color: Grey, RAL color available
3. Dimension: 300 x 300mm, custom made available
4. Surface finishing: Powder coated, PVDF spray coating
5. Material: Aluminum alloy / Galvanized steel
6. Thickness: 2.0mm, 2.5mm, 3.0mm, custom made available
7. Shape: Square, custom made available
8. Edge profile: straight
9. Warranty: 15-20 years
Painted finishes: Factory-applied polyester paint.
Custom colors also available.
Available in White, Silver Grey, Wood Looks powder-coated, post-production finishes. Panels are finished on both sides for exterior applications.
Hook on type metal mesh ceiling
Aluminum Alloy or Galvanized Steel
1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0mm, custom made available
Powder Coated, PVDF
W300xH300, custom made available
RAL 9016 Traffic White, custom made available
1. Durable, Washable, Scrubbable, Mortar resistant;
2. There are high demands on modern buildings. Besides design, safety, flexibility and function, a long-term economic efficiency has to be embedded. Moreover, the people inside the building should feel comfortable;
3. Our large range of perforations improves both the acoustic and the visual appearance according to your demands;
4. Excellent fire weather resistance performance;
5. Custom made metal walls available to coordinate with ceilings and other interior / exterior finishings;
6. Nice pigment wet ability, no static, non - flammable;
7. Overlong weather resistance, anti - acid, alkali;
8. Resistance, anti - corrosion, 3 to 5 times chemical resistance to common resins;
9. Good self - cleaning, high gloss, abundant colors;
10. Certificate: ISO9001:2008, ISO14001:2004, CE, SONCAP, GB/T28001-2011, SGS Test etc;
PVDF coated aluminum panel involves alloy panel as base material, which is coated with primer and color finish paint after pretreatment and sprayed with PVDF on surface layer.
Our company successively introduced LFK numerical control sheet metal equipment, German MILLER argon arc welding machine and Japanese RANSBAG full automatic coating equipment, all advanced in the world. Adopting high quality alloy aluminum sheet, German HENKEL pretreatment agent, AKZO NOBEL, PPG and Valspar PVDF coating, the company strictly observes requirements in ISO9001-2008 quality management system to bring product quality up to the internal control standard AAMA2605-98.
1. Free shape, aesthetics of personality
Different geometric figures can be made by bending, punching and arc rolling subject to user demand, presenting designer’s idea in full.
2. Strong weather resistance, good self - cleaning performance
The PVDF base materials Kynal 500 and Hylar 5000 (content: 70%) can effectively resist acid rain, air pollution and ultraviolet ray. Special molecular structure can prevent dust from attachment to surface thus provide good self - cleaning performance.
3. Good fire prevention in accordance with fire - fighting requirements
Acting as ornaments of the product, high strength aluminum alloy, PVDF paint and stone panel are non - flammable thus fire acceptance can be passed in full.
Industrial and civil buildings, special buildings, large span steel structure, building roof, exterior & interior wall decoration, facades of municipal buildings, exhibition halls, airports, stadiums, anti-corrosion of steel structures, ships, chemical pipelines, exterior wall panel, interior decorative panel, partition panel, ceiling.
Storage and Handling.
Ceiling panels shall be stored in a dry interior location and shall remain in cartons prior to installation to avoid damage.
The cartons shall be stored in a vertical position. Proper care should be taken when handling to avoid damage or soiling.
Site Conditions – Painted Panels
Areas to receive ceilings shall be free of construction dust and debris. Panels should only be installed in closed and acclimatized buildings.